A quick update on good things happening right now.
• I finally registered for a stage combat course starting this week. Right now, I’m slowly but surely working on my fitness so I’m not super rusty when I take the class.
• I was contacted by the same agency that I did background for on the show Homeland. Because it is the same type of role they contacted me to work on a different show as they same type of character. I plan on doing a couple of days of shooting.
• I will be doing some tech work for the show Eurydice, directed by my friend Sean McGuire. I’m really excited about this because it will be at the Wilmington Drama League and I want to see how their crew does work.
• The final designer castings for Philadelphia Fashion Week and soon I will find out my itinerary for the week and fittings to come.
• I also have a shoot in early February that I can add to my reel and get a SAG credit for.
•Another project that I’m involved in may begin shooting in the summertime.
All good and pleasant things. I’m really looking forward to putting in some work.