I was presented with a good problem today (especially after some serious drama this morning) and I need to make a decision.
There are two Background gigs available that are paying well and multiple days…but which one do I choose? The reason why I’m having a hard time is due to the fact that I was hit with this before and ended up missing out on both gigs. One asked me if I was available and I replied “yes.” The other gig also called me in shortly after and I turned them down because I already said yes to the other. The gig I said yes to, cut me at the last minute and the gig that I turned down filled their spot. I was very disappointed.
I’m going to apply to both and see what happens. I’ll go with the boy who takes me to the dance first.