Frustrated, but not surprised. I won’t have accommodation for tonight and tomorrow in NYC. I put one last word out to friends in the area that may be able to let me stay but it’s not looking likely. The very last thing I have in my corner is the pending call time.
If it’s later in the morning, I can still go as there are plenty of early morning buses that can take me up there.
If it’s too early in the morning (like 5 or 6am) it’s a no go. There are no Greyhounds available, and I have to be in the city by then to take their subways to get to the shoot.
Its times like these when I really miss having a car.